Off topic: Seeking Project Management Interviewee for Graduate Class
Thread poster: Kara Walsh
Kara Walsh
Kara Walsh
United States
Local time: 12:24
French to English
Apr 14, 2022

Greetings ProZ! I am a graduate student in the Translation program at Kent State University in Kent, Ohio, USA. For a final group assignment, my two group members and I have to interview a language professional with some type of experience with language project management. The final output of the project will be a "podcast," so this would be a verbal interview at minimum, ideally a video conversation. We would require no more than an hour of your time, but we need to conduct the interview someti... See more
Greetings ProZ! I am a graduate student in the Translation program at Kent State University in Kent, Ohio, USA. For a final group assignment, my two group members and I have to interview a language professional with some type of experience with language project management. The final output of the project will be a "podcast," so this would be a verbal interview at minimum, ideally a video conversation. We would require no more than an hour of your time, but we need to conduct the interview sometime in the next two weeks. Please let me know if you or someone you know is interested!Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Seeking Project Management Interviewee for Graduate Class

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »