Help- I can't post in a thread I started !
Tagapagpost sa thread: Tom in London
Tom in London
Tom in London
United Kingdom
Local time: 04:29
Italian papuntang Ingles
May 21, 2021

When I started it I chose the option that limits the number of times others can post to twice only- but I didn't expect that this restriction would also apply to myself!

Is this a defect or a feature?

Screen Shot 1


[Edited at 2021-05-21 16:01 GMT]


 
Daryo
Daryo
Local time: 04:29
Serbian papuntang Ingles
+ ...
Maybe you could call it May 21, 2021

"non-discrimination"?

 
Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida
Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 04:29
Kasapi (2007)
Ingles papuntang Portuguese
+ ...
@Tom May 22, 2021

It's a feature! The limit also applies to the original poster...

Some threads on the subject:

See more
It's a feature! The limit also applies to the original poster...

Some threads on the subject:

https://www.proz.com/forum/prozcom_bugs/349585-suggestion_do_not_limit_ops_number_of_posts_in_inclusive_format.html

https://www.proz.com/forum/prozcom_suggestions/332450-scrap_"inclusive_format"_threads_as_they_are_the_polar_opposite.html
▲ Collapse


 
Tom in London
Tom in London
United Kingdom
Local time: 04:29
Italian papuntang Ingles
TOPIC STARTER
Hmmmm May 22, 2021

OK - I won't be using that "feature" again!

 
Marina Steinbach
Marina Steinbach
Estados Unidos
Local time: 23:29
Kasapi (2011)
Ingles papuntang Aleman
@Tom May 23, 2021

Tom in London wrote:

OK - I won't be using that "feature" again!


Ha, this happened to me too! If you really want to have your opinion posted, just let me know what and where, and I will do it for you...


Tom in London
 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Mga moderator ng forum na ito
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Help- I can't post in a thread I started !






Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Pastey
Your smart companion app

Pastey is an innovative desktop application that bridges the gap between human expertise and artificial intelligence. With intuitive keyboard shortcuts, Pastey transforms your source text into AI-powered draft translations.

Find out more »