Invoice. Terms and conditions
Thread poster: Galiya Samylicheva
Galiya Samylicheva
Galiya Samylicheva  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 10:40
English to Russian
Sep 16, 2019

Hi, I am new here, so apologies if you find my question naive. I have not done a single invoice yet. I noticed when invoicing we would need to fill in the terms & condition section of it, can you share the most general one with me, please or can you advise what you put in there? Or just leave it blank? Thanks

[Edited at 2019-09-16 17:56 GMT]

Daryo
Daryo
United Kingdom
Local time: 10:40
Serbian to English
+ ...
Wrong question Sep 17, 2019

Galiya Samylicheva wrote:

Hi, I am new here, so apologies if you find my question naive. I have not done a single invoice yet. I noticed when invoicing we would need to fill in the terms & condition section of it, can you share the most general one with me, please or can you advise what you put in there? Or just leave it blank? Thanks

[Edited at 2019-09-16 17:56 GMT]

The stage of invoicing is not the time for negotiating (or even simply stating terms and conditions) - that has to be agreed BEFORE you even translate the first word.

"Terms & conditions" that have not been mutually agreed - preferably before you start translating - are not worth the paper they are printed on (or the pixels on the screen they are displayed on). You could put whatever you want - wouldn't matter.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Invoice. Terms and conditions

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »