De persoon die dit onderwerp heeft geplaatst: Remy van Tol
Remy van Tol
Remy van Tol  Identity Verified
Peru
Local time: 14:13
Nederlands naar Engels
+ ...
Dec 12, 2013

How come that the home page of ProZ shows me few translations jobs, whereas if I click on "more translation jobs" and uncheck "Jobs I can quote on", I get a list with jobs of which some clearly indicate that I do meet the criteria for quoting on that job, but are not listed on the home page?

Thanks in advance!

Katalin Horváth McClure
Katalin Horváth McClure  Identity Verified
Verenigde Staten
Local time: 15:13
Lid 2002
Engels naar Hongaars
+ ...
Quoting vs. direct contact Dec 12, 2013

Could the difference be what the outsourcer specified as the contact method? I mean quote using the ProZ quoting system vs. emailing the outsourcer directly?

Remy van Tol
Remy van Tol  Identity Verified
Peru
Local time: 14:13
Nederlands naar Engels
+ ...
ONDERWERPSTARTER
Thanks! Dec 12, 2013

Thanks Katalin. It got solved. It seems that it took a long while for the ProZ-system to recognise my new preferences.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Translations jobs on home page not displaying all jobs

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »