Netherlands conference 2009 - Conference pictures
Thread poster: Percy Balemans (X)
Percy Balemans (X)
Percy Balemans (X)  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Local time: 20:52
Nov 25, 2009

If you have any pictures of the conference which you would like to share, feel free to post a link to your photo album here!

Our own pictures of the conference will be posted on the conference page:
http://www.proz.com/conference/124?page=image_gallery

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2010-06-15 18:40 GMT]

AllisonK (X)
AllisonK (X)  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Dutch to English
+ ...
galleries empty? Nov 25, 2009

I don't know if anyone else is seeing this, but when I go to open the albums for the pictures from the conference, you see a message about the gallery being empty.....

Percy Balemans (X)
Percy Balemans (X)  Identity Verified
Netherlands
TOPIC STARTER
Still working on it... Nov 27, 2009

Hi Allison,

We're still working on uploading the pictures, but they will be available soon!

Tomás Cano Binder, BA, CT
Tomás Cano Binder, BA, CT  Identity Verified
Spain
Member (2005)
English to Spanish
+ ...
A female industry Nov 28, 2009

The group photo clearly proves that translation is the realm of female professionals. In the group photo I count some 80 people, of which some 17? are men.

Anne Diamantidis
Anne Diamantidis  Identity Verified
Germany
English to French
+ ...
Photos are coming Dec 1, 2009

Dear all,

I apologize for the delay in posting the pictures on the conference gallery. I meant to do so here in Vienna but the connection at the hotel was too slow and it did not work. Hopefully I'll have time to upload them this week before the France conference - worst case next week, I promise!

I'll keep you posted!
Warm regards to all,
Anne

Anne Diamantidis
Anne Diamantidis  Identity Verified
Germany
English to French
+ ...
Gallery completed Dec 9, 2009

Dear all,

I'm happy to announce that the pictures of the conference are now available on the conference gallery under http://www.proz.com/conference/124?page=image_gallery.

If your picture appears there and you do not want to, please send me an e-mail so I can remove it. We have more photos but we had to make a selection for the gallery, so if you want to
... See more
Dear all,

I'm happy to announce that the pictures of the conference are now available on the conference gallery under http://www.proz.com/conference/124?page=image_gallery.

If your picture appears there and you do not want to, please send me an e-mail so I can remove it. We have more photos but we had to make a selection for the gallery, so if you want to see them all contact me and I'll make a private Picasa album.

I apologize for the delay - as you know the past three weeks have been pretty hectic and I found the time to do it only today.

If you have taken pictures and would like them to be on the conference gallery, feel free to email them to me!

Warm regards to all,
Anne
Collapse

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Netherlands conference 2009 - Conference pictures

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »