ibz
ibz  Identity Verified
Local time: 16:54
Member (2007)
English to German
+ ...
May 31, 2021

Hi there,
Anyone else getting bombarded by messages from Columbus VM Proz (always the same message)? I did block the IP address but that doesn't seem to work. What can I do?
Thanks for your help.

ibz
ibz  Identity Verified
Member (2007)
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Starting again ... Jun 1, 2021

The same outsourcer is sending multiple messages again even though I blocked his IP address. Can someone help me, please? Thanks!

P.L.F. Persio
P.L.F. Persio  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Member (2010)
English to Italian
+ ...
Support ticket Jun 1, 2021

Hi ibz, try with a support ticket: https://go.proz.com/help Good luck!

Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida

ibz
ibz  Identity Verified
Member (2007)
English to German
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Jun 1, 2021

Hi,
Thank you for your message! I already sent a support ticket - let's hope this works! These multiple messages are driving me crazy ...

Manuela Junghans
Manuela Junghans  Identity Verified
Germany
Member (2004)
English to German
+ ...
Hi ibz Jun 2, 2021

Same problem here. I´ve been getting loads of them over the last few days. Completely irrelevant, languages I don´t even speak and rates offered an absolut insult...When I tried to reply to tell them to stop that massive nuisance I´m getting a "message not deliverable" mail.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Bombarded by messages

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »