Autor wątku: Wolfgang Jörissen
Wolfgang Jörissen
Wolfgang Jörissen  Identity Verified
Belize
niderlandzki > niemiecki
+ ...
May 18, 2009

Hi there!

Potential client wants delivery in Wordfast Pro. Any ideas how I can work my way around that and use DVX instead? I could fool around with it myself allright, but I do not have the time for it right now and maybe some of you have done it before...

Grateful for any advice!

Selcuk Akyuz
Selcuk Akyuz  Identity Verified
Turcja
Local time: 23:30
angielski > turecki
+ ...
TXML filter May 18, 2009

Hi Wolfgang,

There is a TXML filter (prepared by David Turner) at http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/dejavu-l/files/Wordfast%206/

I have tested it with the previous build (2.1.9), and it works great.

I have also prepared a filter for the Trados Studio 2009 (SDLXLIFF files), it works as well but I hope Atril will prepare more profession
... See more
Hi Wolfgang,

There is a TXML filter (prepared by David Turner) at http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/dejavu-l/files/Wordfast%206/

I have tested it with the previous build (2.1.9), and it works great.

I have also prepared a filter for the Trados Studio 2009 (SDLXLIFF files), it works as well but I hope Atril will prepare more professional filters for us.

Selcuk

[Edited at 2009-05-18 19:47 GMT]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderatorzy tego forum
Pavel Tsvetkov[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

CAT hopping: Wordfast Pro DVX

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »