Thread poster: luis-alex
luis-alex
luis-alex  Identity Verified
Russian Federation
Local time: 13:01
English to Russian
Aug 11, 2016

Hello,

In 2012 I installed on a notebook MemoQ 6.2 and worked on it locally. Everything was good. In 2015 company I worked with installed on my notebook MemoQ 2015 and I worked on it via server. Now I have stopped working with that company and deleted MemoQ 2015 but can't work with MemoQ 6.2 because it is tryining to connect with server MemoQ 2015 and it is impossible. Where and what should I repair to overcome the problem. Thanks in advance.

John Fossey
John Fossey  Identity Verified
Canada
Local time: 06:01
Member (2008)
French to English
+ ...
Support Aug 12, 2016

luis-alex wrote:

Hello,

In 2012 I installed on a notebook MemoQ 6.2 and worked on it locally. Everything was good. In 2015 company I worked with installed on my notebook MemoQ 2015 and I worked on it via server. Now I have stopped working with that company and deleted MemoQ 2015 but can't work with MemoQ 6.2 because it is tryining to connect with server MemoQ 2015 and it is impossible. Where and what should I repair to overcome the problem. Thanks in advance.

Best thing is to contact Kilgray support at [email protected] - They will generally respond within a few hours.

[Edited at 2016-08-12 14:03 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

contacting server

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »