Thread poster: Mirko Mainardi
Mirko Mainardi
Mirko Mainardi  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 06:19
English to Italian
Apr 18, 2016

Hi,

I tried looking this up on the fora, but found nothing relevant, I also checked MQ knowledge base, but it didn't help.

Basically, what I'm trying to do is extract terms from some TMs (I tried with different TMs of various sizes). I set up a project, added the TM(s), a glossary, and fired up an extraction session (default parameters), but what I'm getting is (tried with MQ2015 and 2014R2):

General error.
TYPE:
System.NullReferenceException... See more
Hi,

I tried looking this up on the fora, but found nothing relevant, I also checked MQ knowledge base, but it didn't help.

Basically, what I'm trying to do is extract terms from some TMs (I tried with different TMs of various sizes). I set up a project, added the TM(s), a glossary, and fired up an extraction session (default parameters), but what I'm getting is (tried with MQ2015 and 2014R2):

General error.
TYPE:
System.NullReferenceException

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

SOURCE:
MemoQ.TEX

CALL STACK:
at MemoQ.TEX.TEXDocument.OnCloseDocument()
at MemoQ.TEX.Extraction.TermExtractionController.doExtraction()
at MemoQ.Common.Job.JobBase.Execute(Object o)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The operation has been completed with some errors.

Does anybody know what the cause might be?

TIA
Collapse

Kevin Lossner
Kevin Lossner  Identity Verified
Portugal
Local time: 05:19
German to English
+ ...
Support May 20, 2016

Contact [email protected]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Terms extraction

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »