Stron w wątku:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33] >
關於翻譯行業的另類觀點( Looking at translation from alternative perspectives)
Autor wątku: jyuan_us
Wenjer Leuschel (X)
Wenjer Leuschel (X)  Identity Verified
Tajwan
Local time: 21:52
angielski > chiński
+ ...
說的什麼話? Apr 24, 2007

Tingting Huang wrote:

一山容不下二虎,译坛容不下二书,那就文哲大术吧。

這樣的抬舉令人難以消受。

另外,如果你這學期的指定閱讀和我的某些想法相像,有兩種可能:一是天下的思想都大同小異,一個人能想出來的,另一個人也有可能想出來:要不就是我在過去二、三十年裡讀過那些書。到底多活二、三十年不是活假的。

[Edited at 2007-04-24 05:33]

Wenjer Leuschel (X)
Tajwan
angielski > chiński
+ ...
倒不見得 Apr 24, 2007

jyuan_us wrote:

全世界都是北方先进南方落伍,唯独中国相反。

中國北方也有許多進步的腦袋,但那些腦袋也明白適應環境,閉口就是。

Wenjer Leuschel (X)
Tajwan
angielski > chiński
+ ...
PK 保重! Apr 24, 2007

pkchan wrote:

近日小病初愈,一看長文,就天旋地轉,加上一系列人間慘事,往往是難於入寐,但仍堅持看畢石大姐文章,亦看過她的BLOG。心感在自由社會,言論的可貴,無需打擦邊球,閃閃縮縮,無需怕座牢。叫我大書,已經受落,叫我PK,倍感親切。...

這才知道你小病一場。祝你早日完全康復!

關於此處的稱呼,你叫 PK,我平常也是如此稱你,這是正常的。開開玩笑稱大書,不知從幾時由誰開始的,我偶而也那樣稱你。老實說,還是回到 PK 的好。我自己也喜歡別人稱我 Wenjer,其它稱法都不太對勁。

另外,孔夫子說「不在其位,不謀其政」,我的觀點是,在社會秩序和運作方面,我們往往看到許多不合理,但要解決那些問題,我們只能在各自的範圍內做好自己責任內的事,對那些比我們不幸的人只能同情,但很少能做出對他們直接有效的救濟,因為我們不在其位。在位者也有他們的困難,很少能做到盡如人意,因此我以為批評他們的當政,應該是從兩面進行的,不只是要求他們改善某階層人民的福利,而且必須要求他們進行改善時不會引起社會大規模的不適。總之,我個人的看法是,為政首要在於讓每個人都能平衡身心,絕對必須避免強調階級差異,避免以一個階級鬥爭另一個階級,而是讓社會各階級發現他們自己的功能,進而充分發揮他們各自的功能,使社會運作平順。因此,啟發民智是最重要的工作;封閉人們求知的渠道,那絕對會給社會帶來更嚴重的後果;我相信,讓人們獲得充分的知識,讓人們充分討論利害得失,也更能減輕為政的困難。

無論如何,我們的見解即使相左,在這裡把事情攤開來說了,看清楚怎樣做對社群最合適,我相信不會因此損害友誼。

isahuang
isahuang
Local time: 09:52
angielski > chiński
+ ...
about the form of address Apr 24, 2007

That is advantage of writing and thinking in English. You don't have to worry about the form of address, and just call everyone by their first name. But there is other problem. I always have people especially kids asking me why i have to call you twice. I have to tell them they are not calling me twice, that's my first name written together, not separately.

I was just joking earlier about how to call Wenjer. I will go back to the first name rule.

wherestip
wherestip  Identity Verified
USA
Local time: 08:52
chiński > angielski
+ ...
Yoyo Ma Apr 24, 2007

Tingting Huang wrote:

I always have people especially kids asking me why i have to call you twice. I have to tell them they are not calling me twice, that's my first name written together, not separately.

That's funny... Kids.

wherestip
USA
chiński > angielski
+ ...
What's in a name Apr 24, 2007

redred wrote:

现在中国经济腾飞,a power economy 总是让不来自此处的人怕怕,产生不安,产生被强迫之感。

Exactly. I know you are criticising the other countries that view this as a threat, but I can also understand why people feel uncomfortable.

As an official newspaper, I would have put more thought into a name for a website or blogsite. 盛国论坛 would have been better, for example.

But enough of this. I for one really don't want to get into things too political.

pkchan
pkchan  Identity Verified
USA
Członek ProZ.com
od 2006

angielski > chiński
+ ...
人民日报网络版强国论坛的历史起源 Apr 24, 2007

『从人民日报网络版中开辟出这么一小块BBS,想必是需要一定勇气的,以“撞机”为契机,以论坛为表现形式,想必没有勇气、对机遇的敏锐以及果敢是很难有大的作为的。人民网得天独厚、勇于探索、善于表达和引导民意,强国论坛可谓“生的伟大”。 强国论坛以“愤”而生,并一直在“争议”和“争论”中发展、闻名、壮大。』 www.people.com.cn/GB/32306/33232/4081821.html

考其歷史根源,强国论坛是有強烈民族主義、國家主義色彩。

Shaunna (X)
Shaunna (X)  Identity Verified
USA
angielski > chiński
+ ...
Talking about news--- Apr 24, 2007

Remeber Pat Tillman and Jessica Lynch? I do.
See what's behind the stories:

Tillman, who became a national hero after he gave up a lucrative contract with the NFL's Arizona Cardinals to join the Army's elite Rangers force, was awarded the Silver Star, the military's third-highest combat decoration, after the Army said he was killed leading a counterattack.

The Army later acknowledged not only that Tillman was killed by his fellow soldiers, but that officers in Tillman's chain of command knew the counterattack story was bogus.

Though the military blamed the erroneous report on an inadequate initial investigation, Mary Tillman told ESPN Radio last month that everyone involved in the shooting knew immediately that her son had been shot three times in the head by a member of his platoon.

Lynch became a celebrity after U.S. troops filmed what they said was a daring raid on a hospital where she was being held after a March 2003 firefight. Lynch, the Army claimed, was shot and stabbed during a fierce gunbattle with Iraqi troops that left 11 of her comrades dead.

Hospital staffers, however, said there were no Iraqi troops at Saddam Hussein General Hospital when the purported rescue took place. They also said they had unsuccessfully tried to hand Lynch over to American forces before the raid.

It was later learned that Lynch never fired a shot during the firefight because her gun was jammed with sand. She incurred some broken bones when her vehicle crashed during battle.
Lynch told ABC News she was bothered by the military publicizing her rescue. The military, at the time, blamed any inaccuracies in the story on media outlets.

http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/04/24/tillman.hearing/index.html

I consider Lynch a real hero, standing out telling the world she is not a hero.

[Edited at 2007-04-24 19:32]

wherestip
USA
chiński > angielski
+ ...
Last word from me on this :-) Apr 24, 2007

pkchan wrote:

『从人民日报网络版中开辟出这么一小块BBS,想必是需要一定勇气的,以“撞机”为契机,以论坛为表现形式,想必没有勇气、对机遇的敏锐以及果敢是很难有大的作为的。人民网得天独厚、勇于探索、善于表达和引导民意,强国论坛可谓“生的伟大”。 强国论坛以“愤”而生,并一直在“争议”和“争论”中发展、闻名、壮大。』 www.people.com.cn/GB/32306/33232/4081821.html

考其歷史根源,强国论坛是有強烈民族主義、國家主義色彩。

pk,

强国论坛也好, 不过我的想法是最好把 "强" 理解为一个动词, 否则可能有大国沙文主义之嫌.

其实老早以前也是这么说的: 把祖国建设成一个社会主义强国. But for some reason 强国 all by itself sounds very different to me. Anyway, maybe I'm nitpicking. 像我前面说的, 没事儿咬文嚼字.

I agree the spirit of the forum is great. It opens up a national dialog on how to make things better.

[Edited at 2007-04-25 13:07]

pkchan
USA
Członek ProZ.com
od 2006

angielski > chiński
+ ...
病人的胡言亂語 Apr 24, 2007

一個強大的公營組織,掌握著龐大的宣傳機器,所發出的必然是"最最的強音"。期望著一家細小的民營報紙,有一個弱勢群族論壇,發出微弱而令人聽到的聲音。

pkchan
USA
Członek ProZ.com
od 2006

angielski > chiński
+ ...
看吧!誰在宣傳階級斗爭,把矛頭指向窮人! Apr 24, 2007

谁穷谁丢人——超强中国特色标语大全[组图]- 东北新闻网 新闻中心 社会 ...- [ Translate this page ]谁穷谁丢人——超强中国特色标语大全[组图],标语,东北新闻网,新闻中心,社会,图片故事,东北,辽宁,沈阳.
news.nen.com.cn/72344613817417728/20051118/1795504.shtml - 29k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages

谁穷谁丢人吗? - 雅虎知识堂- [ Translate this page ]谁穷谁丢人吗? 提问时间:2006-1
... See more
谁穷谁丢人——超强中国特色标语大全[组图]- 东北新闻网 新闻中心 社会 ...- [ Translate this page ]谁穷谁丢人——超强中国特色标语大全[组图],标语,东北新闻网,新闻中心,社会,图片故事,东北,辽宁,沈阳.
news.nen.com.cn/72344613817417728/20051118/1795504.shtml - 29k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages

谁穷谁丢人吗? - 雅虎知识堂- [ Translate this page ]谁穷谁丢人吗? 提问时间:2006-12-18 21:33:07 ... 你没听说过:人穷志不穷。人穷不是自己愿意选择的,有社会、环境,还有一些人为的因素,穷并不丢人,丢人的是你 ...
ks.cn.yahoo.com/question/?qid=1406121823416 - 47k - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages

"谁穷谁丢人”这样的标语为何大行其道?- [ Translate this page ]谁穷谁丢人”这样的标语为何大行其道? 在中国,标语很多,它们被刷在墙上、挂在树上、甚至像广告牌一样矗立在街上。然而,琳琅满目的标语口号中,却充斥着许多被时代所 ...
forum.xinhuanet.com/detail.jsp?id=42189581 - 29k - Apr 23, 2007 - Supplemental Result - Cached - Similar pages
Collapse

jyuan_us
jyuan_us  Identity Verified
USA
Członek ProZ.com
od 2005

angielski > chiński
+ ...
NOWY TEMAT
沒有絕對的。 Apr 24, 2007

Wenjer Leuschel wrote:

jyuan_us wrote:

全世界都是北方先进南方落伍,唯独中国相反。

中國北方也有許多進步的腦袋,但那些腦袋也明白適應環境,閉口就是。

沒有絕對的。 我講的只是一個大體的趨勢。

jyuan_us
jyuan_us  Identity Verified
USA
Członek ProZ.com
od 2005

angielski > chiński
+ ...
NOWY TEMAT
聽到一個另類說法 Apr 24, 2007

pkchan wrote:

超强中国特色标语大全[组图],标语

某些交通事故,可能正是因為司機在開車時太集中注意力閱讀宣傳安全駕駛的標語所致。

如果口號寫得怪異, 這種情況尤其可能發生。

光看上邊的橫幅,忘記看路面了,呵呵。

Jianjun Zhang
Jianjun Zhang  Identity Verified
Wielka Brytania
Local time: 14:52
angielski > chiński
+ ...
Let's get away from politics Apr 24, 2007

亲爱的姊妹弟兄,

请原谅我再次出来多嘴。但能否请停止政治讨论,返回本贴主题?除了本站规则不允许此类讨论,以免发生不必要的争执外,讨论此类话题还可能造成 ProZ.com 全站被封,那样的话,大陆以外的会员自不必顾虑,照样可以自由言论,国内会员会怎样?请大家考虑。

如果某些会员感觉我的话没有道理,请直接给我写信提出,不要回应本贴,以免进一步偏离本题。

抱歉,这是我在本栏第二次提出请大家不要继续政治话题。

建军

pkchan
USA
Członek ProZ.com
od 2006

angielski > chiński
+ ...
這算是jyuan_us 兄所訂定出開宗明義的框框吧! Apr 24, 2007

並指明要PK書回應,大書只有唯命從之,今後發言會照顧到建軍兄的憂慮,惟言論自由不會放棄。

jyuan_us wrote:

大夥有什麼另類的﹐搞笑的﹐ 激進的﹐極端的﹐ Liberal的別太認真的故事﹐ 經歷﹐看法﹐念頭﹐等等您就敞開貼吧。事無大小無任歡迎﹐只求不要太嚴肅。有啥說啥﹐嘛都搭。

他PK書﹐ 那個嘛字錯了嗎﹖應該是麼嗎﹖ 還是乜﹖我廣東話忒爛。

[Edited at 2007-04-12 04:38]

[Edited at 2007-04-12 04:43]

Stron w wątku:   < [1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33] >

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

關於翻譯行業的另類觀點( Looking at translation from alternative perspectives)

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »