Online Survey about Freelance Translation
Thread poster: salmatrans
salmatrans
salmatrans
Egypt
May 22, 2014

Dears,
I am currently on the verge of finalizing my MBA and need your support through the last miles...
My MBA thesis is a study of the service of Freelance Translation in Egypt. I would be very grateful if you could help spending 5 to 10 minutes to answer the questions listed in my survey. I need, in order to conduct my study, to know about the feedback of the largest possible number of respondents within the next week regarding this kind of service. I am mostly concerned about fr
... See more
Dears,
I am currently on the verge of finalizing my MBA and need your support through the last miles...
My MBA thesis is a study of the service of Freelance Translation in Egypt. I would be very grateful if you could help spending 5 to 10 minutes to answer the questions listed in my survey. I need, in order to conduct my study, to know about the feedback of the largest possible number of respondents within the next week regarding this kind of service. I am mostly concerned about freelance translators of Egyptian nationality or living in Arab Countries. It would be a great help if you can forward the link of this survey to everyone you may know in this specific field.
Please notice that your identity is not saved and that all the answers received are anonymous.
Here is the link of my survey:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1Tn_ZShy22nXUqmUUf0I8D7uBJ977J70AOo4PfhYd5Is/viewform?usp=send_form
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Online Survey about Freelance Translation

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »