convert .mwv to a word files
Thread poster: Silvia Gentili
Silvia Gentili
Silvia Gentili  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 03:27
English to Spanish
Feb 8, 2007

Hi! I have a .wmv file to subtitle with the Subtitle Workshop software; however this program does not seem to support the .wmv file extension. Does somebody know a way to open this file with thi program or maybe a conversor program which allows me to convert the .mwv file into .rtf or .txt extension files'

Thank you mych

Zoltán Medgyesi
Zoltán Medgyesi
Hungary
Local time: 08:27
English to Hungarian
Strange question Feb 8, 2007

The wmv format is a video file format, you can' convert it to txt or rtf.

If the subtitles are in a separate file, you can edit that file. If the subtitles are embedded to the video file, then you can try to convert the wmv file to other video format, which can be opened with Subtitle Workshop.

Claudia Alvis
Claudia Alvis  Identity Verified
Peru
Local time: 01:27
Spanish
+ ...
MovieWorks Feb 8, 2007

.mwv is a MovieWorks file. But I doubt there's a way to convert the file to text, since .mwv is a multimedia file, but don't quote me on that. You can download a trial version off the web site:

http://www.movieworks.com/download.html

Good luck,
Claudia

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

convert .mwv to a word files

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »