Problem With the Poliscript 3000
Thread poster: Kobyrisko
Kobyrisko
Kobyrisko
Local time: 13:39
May 14, 2012

hi, I'm using Windows XP computer. Poliscript 3000 latest update.
it all worked fine for a year or so, suddenly last week in 3 of my poliscript unit computers,
when i try to import a clip an SV3 clip (WMV FILE) it 50% of the time goes 1%, 2%, 3% and the goes to 100% and the clip is not imported properlly only a few min of the clip have been imported.
and 50% of the other time something is very wrong with the timecode for example i have a 10 min clip, after it imports it the tim
... See more
hi, I'm using Windows XP computer. Poliscript 3000 latest update.
it all worked fine for a year or so, suddenly last week in 3 of my poliscript unit computers,
when i try to import a clip an SV3 clip (WMV FILE) it 50% of the time goes 1%, 2%, 3% and the goes to 100% and the clip is not imported properlly only a few min of the clip have been imported.
and 50% of the other time something is very wrong with the timecode for example i have a 10 min clip, after it imports it the timecode shows only 4 min or 4 and a half. but the entire clip is imported just a thing with the timecode.
please help...!
another question:
the thing is, how can i get the poliscript to read the VITC for the file?
Collapse

kmtext
kmtext
United Kingdom
Local time: 11:39
English
+ ...
More of a technical issue May 18, 2012

I'd suggest contacting Screen Systems about this as it's a technical issue. Does it only happen with wmv files?

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Problem With the Poliscript 3000

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »