Anne Diamantidis
Anne Diamantidis  Identity Verified
ألمانيا
Local time: 03:36
ألماني إلى فرنسي
+ ...
Dec 13, 2007

Dear fellow StudentZ

Now that the Christmas tree is decorated, it's time to write your letter to Santa !

You will be able to vote for your favorite letter, be it the most original, the most romantic, the most touching, etc... YOU choose !

Every participant will get 100 browniZ, and the winner will get 1000 browniZ + 2 months membership offered (or 2 months membership extension if you already
... See more
Dear fellow StudentZ

Now that the Christmas tree is decorated, it's time to write your letter to Santa !

You will be able to vote for your favorite letter, be it the most original, the most romantic, the most touching, etc... YOU choose !

Every participant will get 100 browniZ, and the winner will get 1000 browniZ + 2 months membership offered (or 2 months membership extension if you already are a member) !

You can submit your letter until Christmas Day, December 25th : on our new contests platform !

Well... I would personally write Santa to bring some warmth and joy to the ones who are sick and alone in those festive times.... December is always harder for them, because there's so much happiness and festive mood in the air, and there they are, all alone, no matter where they live and who they are, no matter if rich or poor, no matter in which part of the wordl
There's nothing like a bright smile on the face of a sick child spending Christmas at the hospital...I used to do benevolent animation in pediatrics, and believe me, just a smile on one of those little faces makes more than your day.
So, Santa please, bring a smile on the faces of the unhappy ones !

And Santa, on a funnier note, please bring me some good marks at my exams !

Don't count this as an entry for the contest guys, I just wanted to share this with you all

Oh yes, before I forget - language for your letters is English, and there is no words limit. For any comments on that contest, you can use this thread.

And don't forget : the voting phase of the Second Writing Context - "Taking the Plunge" - is still underway !

Good luck !

CheerZ,

Anne

[Modifié le 2007-12-19 15:48]
Collapse

Anne Diamantidis
ألمانيا
ألماني إلى فرنسي
+ ...
بادئ الموضوع
Two days left ! Dec 23, 2007

Dear fellow StudentZ,

Now remember, the "Letter to Santa" Contest is still underway until coming Tuesday, Christmas Day ! No matter how long or how short it is, submit your letter and win BrowniZ points and 2 months extension of your membership - or 2 months membership if you're not a member !

Looking forward to read your letters,

CheerZ and Merry Christmas guys !...
See more
Dear fellow StudentZ,

Now remember, the "Letter to Santa" Contest is still underway until coming Tuesday, Christmas Day ! No matter how long or how short it is, submit your letter and win BrowniZ points and 2 months extension of your membership - or 2 months membership if you're not a member !

Looking forward to read your letters,

CheerZ and Merry Christmas guys !

Anne
Collapse

Anne Diamantidis
ألمانيا
ألماني إلى فرنسي
+ ...
بادئ الموضوع
2 hours to go Dec 25, 2007

Hi guys

First of all, I wish you all a very merry Christmas ! I hope you had a nice Christmas Eve, full of joy, love and peace.

Now, as you know, the Letter to Santa Contest is still on - 2 hours left to submit your Letter and then the voting phase will start !

If there's any problem, don't hesitate to ask !

CheerZ,

Anne

Soledad Azcona
Soledad Azcona  Identity Verified
البرازيل
أنجليزي إلى إسباني
+ ...
Voting phase! Dec 25, 2007

Merry Chistmas to you all
Has Santa brought nice things for you? Were you good boys and girls?

Voting for the nicest Letter to Santa has started!

Enjoy the letters and choose your favourite!

CheerZ,

Sole

Anne Diamantidis
ألمانيا
ألماني إلى فرنسي
+ ...
بادئ الموضوع
One day to go Dec 30, 2007

Dear fellow studentZ,

I hope you had a nice Christmas and are enjoying a lovely rest for the holidays!

The voting phase for the Letter to Santa Contest is still underway until tomorrow - so if you haven't voted yet, do not hesitate to do so !

CheerZ,

Anne

Anne Diamantidis
ألمانيا
ألماني إلى فرنسي
+ ...
بادئ الموضوع
Contest over - Congrats to the winner Dec 31, 2007

Dear fellow StudentZ,

The Letter to Santa contest is over ! Your letters were good, guys, there was everything : fun, emotions, love... voting was a tough job, but we have a winner !

Congratulations to vania_trambordz who won this contest with 36 points ! You win 1000 browniZ and 2 months membership !

The other contestants will get 100 browniZ each for participating !

Thanks to
... See more
Dear fellow StudentZ,

The Letter to Santa contest is over ! Your letters were good, guys, there was everything : fun, emotions, love... voting was a tough job, but we have a winner !

Congratulations to vania_trambordz who won this contest with 36 points ! You win 1000 browniZ and 2 months membership !

The other contestants will get 100 browniZ each for participating !

Thanks to all the contestants and the voters !

Take care !

Anne
Collapse

S_Angel (X)
S_Angel (X)  Identity Verified
إيطاليا
ألماني إلى إيطالي
+ ...
Congrats! Jan 6, 2008

Congratulations vania!
I found your letter really inspired... and inspiring!

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

مشرفو هذا المنتدى
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

New Contest : Your Letter to Santa !

Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »