Thread poster: Anne Diamantidis
Maria Pina
Maria Pina
Italy
Local time: 11:53
English to Italian
+ ...
orphaned by Friends Oct 20, 2008

I like many of the tv shows you mentioned (Friends, The Simpsons, Futurama, Gilmore Girls, some Veronica Mars and, of course, Monthy Python Flying Circus) but I'd like to mention a show that is generally underrated: Malcolm in the Middle.
It's very smart and funny. Interesting in many aspects. Try it!

I don't know if anyone of you is studying Italian but I would recommend Boris (not simple language, though and very linked to Italian social and political context). It is about
... See more
I like many of the tv shows you mentioned (Friends, The Simpsons, Futurama, Gilmore Girls, some Veronica Mars and, of course, Monthy Python Flying Circus) but I'd like to mention a show that is generally underrated: Malcolm in the Middle.
It's very smart and funny. Interesting in many aspects. Try it!

I don't know if anyone of you is studying Italian but I would recommend Boris (not simple language, though and very linked to Italian social and political context). It is about a director and a crew shooting one of those heartbreaking, tear-jerker and terrible soap operas. It's absolutely brilliant.

As for Japanese, I'm watching Kekkon dekinai otoko but I don't know if I like it, yet.

Could anyone give me advices about good German or French shows? (I take the one about Kaamelott)

Thank you,
Maria Pina

[Edited at 2008-10-20 14:18]
Collapse

Pages in topic:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Fernanda Rocha[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Your favorite TV show-serie

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »