Espio
Espio  Identity Verified
Türkiye
Local time: 21:39
Turkish to English
+ ...
Nov 17, 2014

Hello,

I have done something stupid and tried to replicate a booklet format in word by dividing an a4 page into two in landscape and leaving empty sections in the document. Now when i go back to enter new text into an empty section, every time i press enter or tab, whole document moves.
I am wondering if there is anyway to keep formatting of the sections that i have already fini
... See more
Hello,

I have done something stupid and tried to replicate a booklet format in word by dividing an a4 page into two in landscape and leaving empty sections in the document. Now when i go back to enter new text into an empty section, every time i press enter or tab, whole document moves.
I am wondering if there is anyway to keep formatting of the sections that i have already finished.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/qsv1zfy62hv65j4/proz.jpg?dl=0

I am using ms word 2007.
Collapse

Terry Richards
Terry Richards
France
Local time: 20:39
French to English
+ ...
Easy :) Nov 18, 2014

Delete the blank lines you have inserted and replace them with hard page breaks.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Editing middle pages in word without changing the next

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »