wherestip
wherestip  Identity Verified
Estados Unidos
Local time: 15:25
chinês para inglês
+ ...
I don't profess to be a PC expert... May 8, 2006

Last Hermit wrote:

namely to REPARTITION your drive, which destroys all data on the hard drive - but this is least likely, to my best knowledge. Otherwise, it leads you to nowhere but destroys all your data on Drive C, with all others remaining intact.

But this feature is absolutely offered on all IBM laptop products nowadays.

It was designed for the sole purpose of recovering a system to its initial configuration when the system was first shipped.

I'm not sure whether this feature is offered on standalone personal computers though.

I hear you on the limitations of XP's system restore program, and agree this approach may not get rid of an unwanted OS.

Anyway, right or wrong, those were just some suggestions for Gladbeach's reference.

[Edited at 2006-05-08 04:35]

Last Hermit
Last Hermit
Local time: 04:25
chinês para inglês
+ ...
If this is the case, it works, May 8, 2006

only at the price of the loss of all data installed after the purchase by the user themselves. This means a backup of all user data must be done prior to any action.

But thank you for letting me know, albeit I am still sceptical about this. Because to bring a computer back to the state it was shipped, it is NOT necessary to 'touch' any drives other than drive C. By default, all system files are installed on drive C.

But I could be wrong. Things may have changed.

wherestip wrote:

Last Hermit wrote:

namely to REPARTITION your drive, which destroys all data on the hard drive - but this is least likely, to my best knowledge. Otherwise, it leads you to nowhere but destroys all your data on Drive C, with all others remaining intact.

But this feature is absolutely offered on all IBM laptop products nowadays.

It was designed for the sole purpose of recovering a system to its initial configuration when the system was first shipped.

I'm not sure whether this feature is offered on standalone personal computers though.

I hear you on the limitations of XP's system restore program, and agree this approach may not get rid of an unwanted OS.

Anyway, right or wrong, those were just some suggestions for Gladbeach's reference.

[Edited at 2006-05-08 04:35]

chance (X)
chance (X)
francês para chinês
+ ...
我也有与隐士同样的疑问 May 8, 2006

XP的RECOVERY功能对安装在另一硬盘的系统是否起作用?

但也有可能是这种情况:在进入C盘操作系统后,把D盘上的中文操作系统只看作是一般的数据处理,这样便可恢复到原先的设置。如果LIN能用这种方法成功,还请告诉我们。

致于LIN的具体情况,她是新买的手提式,里面没有任何必须保存的数据,所以她如果想知道,可以大胆试试几个方法。

有一个很简单的办法可以FORMAT D 盘:如果LIN确实不想要D盘上的中文系统,也可以在正常进入C盘操作系统后,右击D盘,在滚动菜单里点击“FORMAT”即可。

[Edited at 2006-05-08 09:30]

Last Hermit
Last Hermit
Local time: 04:25
chinês para inglês
+ ...
自2000开始,瘟斗士系统引入多元民主政制 May 8, 2006

使我们这些多年叫嚷多元政治的人,终得以体会别样风情。我们可以选择进入瘟酒吧,也可以选择瘟良倩,更可以进入完全民主化的红帽子,玩味异国风情,共享自由天地。有鉴于此,瘟XP对其它政制采取“求同存异,共谋发展”的方针,绝不干预其它政制的生存空间。是故,任何人企图在XP架构下剪除异见,一体独大,均无法得逞。

话虽如此,如欲对瘟XP实
... See more
  使我们这些多年叫嚷多元政治的人,终得以体会别样风情。我们可以选择进入瘟酒吧,也可以选择瘟良倩,更可以进入完全民主化的红帽子,玩味异国风情,共享自由天地。有鉴于此,瘟XP对其它政制采取“求同存异,共谋发展”的方针,绝不干预其它政制的生存空间。是故,任何人企图在XP架构下剪除异见,一体独大,均无法得逞。

话虽如此,如欲对瘟XP实行彻底的变革,亦终归枉然。至于,“增增减减”或“光复”等政策,都不外乎是“康梁变法”,换汤不换药。

自然,您大可以采取彻底的一个阶级推翻另一个阶级的暴烈行动,全面、彻底、干净地把异己消灭,使其荡然无存。但这毕竟不是有民主意识的瘟XP的初衷。^)^

chance wrote:

XP的RECOVERY功能对安装在另一硬盘的系统是否起作用?

但也有可能是这种情况:在进入C盘操作系统后,把D盘上的中文操作系统只看作是一般的数据处理,这样便可恢复到原先的设置。如果LIN能用这种方法成功,还请告诉我们。

致于LIN的具体情况,她是新买的手提式,里面没有任何必须保存的数据,所以她如果想知道,可以大胆试试几个方法。

有一个很简单的办法可以FORMAT D 盘:如果LIN确实不想要D盘上的中文系统,也可以在正常进入C盘操作系统后,右击D盘,在滚动菜单里点击“FORMAT”即可。

[Edited at 2006-05-08 09:30]

[Edited at 2006-05-08 11:34]
Collapse

chance (X)
chance (X)
francês para chinês
+ ...
隐士你可真够逗的:-)) May 8, 2006

你说得有道理。

不过我是有过亲身经历的。在彻底革命前,我也试过不少换汤不换药的办法,所以在原有系统留下许多问题,有些软件安装不上,或是安装后不能正常运行,直到有一天在D盘上的XP不能启动后,我下决心把C盘的98给FORMAT掉,在C盘上也安装了XP才真正从根本上解决问题。现在D盘上仍有原来的XP,只是暂时保留,以备查找有些数据。只用C上的XP,如果哪天
... See more
你说得有道理。

不过我是有过亲身经历的。在彻底革命前,我也试过不少换汤不换药的办法,所以在原有系统留下许多问题,有些软件安装不上,或是安装后不能正常运行,直到有一天在D盘上的XP不能启动后,我下决心把C盘的98给FORMAT掉,在C盘上也安装了XP才真正从根本上解决问题。现在D盘上仍有原来的XP,只是暂时保留,以备查找有些数据。只用C上的XP,如果哪天有严重问题,马上还可以转到D的XP,条件是重新安装D。

请原谅我的中文有些绕嘴

Last Hermit wrote:

话虽如此,如欲对瘟XP实行彻底的变革,亦终归枉然。至于,“增增减减”或“光复”等政策,都不外乎是“康梁变法”,换汤不换药。

自然,您大可以采取彻底的一个阶级推翻另一个阶级的暴烈行动,全面、彻底、干净地把异己消灭,使其荡然无存。但这毕竟不是有民主意识的瘟XP的初衰。^)^

[Edited at 2006-05-08 17:49]
Collapse

Chinoise
Chinoise  Identity Verified
Local time: 17:25
inglês para chinês
+ ...
Lin 呀,你好!:) May 9, 2006

周六早上,咱们不见不散啊!

gladbeach wrote:

Chinoise wrote:
选汉化系统吧

Betty 呀,你好!:)
我是要去掉中文xp呀。:(

Páginas no tópico:   < [1 2]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

如何去掉Windows XP操作系统?

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »