Claudia Iglesias
Claudia Iglesias  Identity Verified
Chile
Local time: 14:08
Member (2002)
Spanish to French
+ ...
Feb 26, 2021

Hi, it's the first time I have this problem, when trying to export I get a message saying that DVX3 couldn't export. It also asks if I want to create the destination file (??)

There might be a configuration issue, but I don't know how to access the files where the original and translated files are or should be.

I could create the Pack & Go package, maybe I can send it to someone who can open it and send me back my translated file?
Or maybe someone can tell me what
... See more
Hi, it's the first time I have this problem, when trying to export I get a message saying that DVX3 couldn't export. It also asks if I want to create the destination file (??)

There might be a configuration issue, but I don't know how to access the files where the original and translated files are or should be.

I could create the Pack & Go package, maybe I can send it to someone who can open it and send me back my translated file?
Or maybe someone can tell me what to do with this Pack & Go package in order to recover my translation?

Thank you very much!

Claudia
Collapse

Claudia Iglesias
Claudia Iglesias  Identity Verified
Chile
Local time: 14:08
Member (2002)
Spanish to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Matthias Brombach, THANK YOU! Feb 26, 2021

Problem solved thanks to Matthias, who could open the Pack & Go package and recover the translation in MSWord.

Thank you very much, Matthias!

Matthias Brombach
Matthias Brombach  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 18:08
Member (2007)
Dutch to German
+ ...
You are welcome ... Feb 26, 2021

... and I assume, it was a problem with the directories where either the source file or the TM / TB was stored (it looked like there was a network directory involved, when I opened Claudia's project on my computer). Most important: A colleague was helped in practice.

[Bearbeitet am 2021-02-26 19:51 GMT]

Claudia Iglesias
Platary (X)
Yolanda Broad
Selcuk Akyuz

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Pavel Tsvetkov[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

I need urgent help for exporting my DV X3 project

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »