Ganerdene Gantumur
Ganerdene Gantumur
United States
Local time: 03:29
Member (2011)
English to Mongolian
+ ...
Jul 18, 2017

Whenever I confirm a segment, go the next one and type the first letter, the cursor jumps to the left of this letter instead of allowing me to continue to type. It is a nuisance. Can anyone help me out, please?

Christine Weise

Nilufer Coskun
Nilufer Coskun
Greece
Local time: 10:29
English to Turkish
+ ...
Cursor Jumps in Trados 2015 Sep 30, 2017

Hi,

I am having the same problem. I do a lot editing jobs these days and whenever I place the cursor for example in between two letters or delete a word and write another one, cursor jumps to another place in the left. And I realize I have written over another word, this causes mess. These happens exactly the each time not some times... Please help.

Christine Weise

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Cursor jumping to the left in SDL Trados studio 2015 SR 3

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »