Maria Lisa Nitti  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 22:31
Member (2009)
English to Italian
+ ...
Aug 26, 2016

Dear colleagues,

I'm still using Office 2010 (with Windows 7) and I need to have a Russian spell checker. I've downloaded several files from MS websites and even purchased one, to no avail.

I've search the net extensively, and read a few forums, but I could not find a solution.

It seems that the Russian (or any other) language pack for Office 2010 is no longer available (see link below).

I’m ready to buy a compatible tool, if there is one.
... See more
Dear colleagues,

I'm still using Office 2010 (with Windows 7) and I need to have a Russian spell checker. I've downloaded several files from MS websites and even purchased one, to no avail.

I've search the net extensively, and read a few forums, but I could not find a solution.

It seems that the Russian (or any other) language pack for Office 2010 is no longer available (see link below).

I’m ready to buy a compatible tool, if there is one.

If you had the same problem, how did you solve it?

You can also email me at [email protected]
Thanks !!!

Для Office 2010 и более ранних версий языковые пакеты больше не поддерживаются и недоступны.

https://support.office.com/ru-ru/article/Скачивание-пакетов-интерфейса-пользователя-Office-d63007c2-e8ae-41fd-8bfb-fce2857010e1
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Russian proofing tools for Office 2010

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »